Living for the day! No Guarantee’s for tomorrow… James 4:14

Focusing on yesterday-
Accomplishments of yesterday-
• My resume’- does anybody care?
• People say- I used to be close to God, I used to study, I used to go to church, I used to tithe, I used to sing, I’ve used to testified
Regrets of yesterday-
• The regrets of;
1. last year
2. last month
3. last week
4. yesterday
5. This morning
Best thing we can do is move your mind with your body
• Forget what is the past- Phil 3:13
• As far as the East is from the West, he has removed our sins, Psalm 103:12

Focusing on tomorrow-
Counting on tomorrow
• A bully threw acid on a beautiful young lady- counting on her looks taking her to great heights in the future- people count on jobs- people count on other people- people count on luck
• People look to the future as their Hope- I’m going to get thing right with God when I can get a few things squared away
• James 4:14- Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
Worrying about tomorrow
• Matthew 6:34- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Living Now
• Worship God- NOW
• Parent listens to kids say they are sorry- We don’t just need to hear sorry- we want change! God is concerned about your life and how you live it today more than your sorrow about the past and the promises you make for the future!
• Concentrate on the NOW- and you wont have to worry about the future or the past
• God cares about your relationship with him now- ex. Prodigal son