making a mess of our relationships

people are bent toward making a mess of relationships.
These three things constantly cause us trouble

1. Whine and complain often-
o Constant complaining is a sign of immaturity- o It is often a product of upbringing- (Baby’s learn if they scream loud enough & long enough they’ll get their Way)
o Don’t be so hard on the children…Adults are running loose in church houses all over the world! (1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.)
o If you hear a whiner or complainer- Have compassion for them- BUT DON’T ENCOURAGE

2. Be a fault finder and gossip- it is a sign of pride
o Don’t look for trouble
o Certainly don’t spread things that tear down character

3. Be self-centered -
o Including myself, I have some bad news for everyone here this morning- The World doesn’t revolve around you!
o Let’s look at someone who wanted to be center of everything- Satan
Isaiah 14: 13-15 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
o Families- Work places- and even Churches are filled with Self centered people
o How bout we decide God should be center of everything (If something doesn’t go OUR way stop thinking the whole world will end)

Guaranteed Success begins with being Honest with your self and God!
Forgive us for complaining if things don’t go the way we want
Forgive us for being fault finders and gossips
Above all Forgive Us for being self centered- YOU OH GOD ARE THE EVERLASTING GOD
God is on the Throne- Will you recognize that?- Will you stop trying to take HIS seat?