What are you looking for?

I wish I had an easier life.
Look at all of these mistakes I have made.
I can barely pay my bills.
My parents hate me.
My children are unruly.
My spouse wants a divorce.
School is overwhelming.
No body notices me.
People make fun of me.
My family is embarrassing.
I feel like I am the only one around here who really cares.
I need a vacation, but can't afford one.
How can my neighbor afford that, but I can't?
She has a better looking boyfriend than I do.
He has a better looking wife than I do.
I hate my hair.
If I could only loose 15 lbs.
The gas price is to high.
I am afraid of being alone.
I am just plain afraid!
My friends use me.
I wish I had friends.
I have a bad attitude.
My spouse has a bad attitude.
I am sick.
I am tired.
I am sick and tired.
I am lazy.
I need to be more disciplined.
I am out of shape.
My spouse is out of shape.
I cannot describe the shape I am in.

Some things we should change. Some things we shouldn't.
Somethings we can't change and so for those...

Phil 4:11
for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therein to be CONTENT.